From the Bejing Capital Airport

As I walk to the imigration i saw this kid with this bag...




The first time I touched down Beijing 5 years ago, a tour van is waiting for me. This time around I am on my own. I am staying at the Renaissance Beijing Capital for the next 2 weeks. To ask the hotel to pick me up costs about RMB580 approximately RM290++. So an alternative way has to be it.

I wandered around the airport. Since it is morning, it is not crowded apart from the passenger coming in the first flight this morning. Maybe I should take the Airport Express Train...

The first time around, there was a taxi waiting for me, but this time I have to get to the place on my own. I wandered to the lower ground of the airport looking for directions. Met the security guard and shows her my reservations slip. She cant read abc..urgh.. now its time for sign languages.. she directed me to the airport express and told me to exit and dongzhimen station in chinese. So I have to compare the writings with the station while in the train..The airport express cost RMB25 which is approx. RM12.50...Compare that to the ERL..




The Map of the Beijing Subway.
Currently its 228km in operation with 147 stations. Will grow to 561km by 2015.

0 comments:

Post a Comment