A New Journey Of Sorts–part deux

I thought I am done with this post but somehow the wife urged me to continue what i start…the trip to MPO..she says ‘its too long for a tweet, too short for a blog post. attention of the reader is piqued and they want more’ i am paraphrasing of course.
The show started at 830pm and all are seated accordingly….They show is conducted by
Martin Yates  and the songs are sung by Jacqui Scott  and Andrew Halliday . They do look a bit different on stage though…

image image image

Martin Yates

Jacqui Scott

Andrew Halliday


It was fun hearing the famous songs comes to live even though most of it is from the earlier musicals. Well anyway, the songs are from these musicals:

 

image image      

image image image
 
The only movie that I’ve seen is ‘The King and I’ and ‘The Sound of Music’. These musicals were introduced to me by my father and highlights of the movie is of course are the songs.

Songs that I will expose my children to, if not force them to listen muahahahhaha..I know they’ll love songs such as ‘Do, Re, Me’, ‘My Favorite Things’, ‘The Lonely Goatherd’, ‘Shall We Dance’ and lots more.

These are the songs that I listen to when I grow up and I turned up ok..i guess….

Location: Jalan Klang Lama, 58000 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

1 comments:

narz naz said...

them? they? erk seriously? heheheh ;p nk bpe org ni?

Post a Comment