Finding the office

I checked with the front desk on how far is the Sofitel Wanda from the hotel. They look bewildered when I say I wanted to walk there..turns out its about 4 km from the hotel. Damn…provided me the map which has the subway map and shows me the nearest subway station form the hotel. Its Shuangjing (双井). I asked the front desk to write me the Chinese name for Sofitel Wanda Hotel. So I grabbed a taxi and off to find the office.

Views from the taxi

The office is located walking distance from Sofitel. Should have stayed here but due to peak season staying at Renaissance. No problem, the Gemdale Plaza is next to the Hotel and checked with the information counter, Teradata is on the 9th floor.

DSC06063Gemdale Plaza DSC06059 DSC06061 DSC06062 

Had this feeling of a bit proud when the name of your company if listed as one of the main tenants.  smile_nerd And now, looking for food..its already 11am and I am hungry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment